Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Saturday, March 04, 2006

getting closer to a name

I told Mike today we HAVE to come up with a name soon, I called this baby Matthew the other night! LOL




So, our top choice right now is Matthias. What's your opinion...too similar to Matthew? Think I'll keep calling Matthias Matthew? LOL All my growing up years and even a bit still as an adult my sister and I always had our names mixed up by our parents. Kelly and Kerry are pretty similar. LOL We're also still tossing around Dryden for a middle name, to honor my dad and his side of the family.




One other name I really like but think Mike doesn't like much at all, or at least he's tuned it out of his hearing range, is Zachary. We have about 12 names written down to chose from so it's not a done deal at all.




I think I'm finally on the upside of this damn cold. Thank GOD as I was miserable yesterday. I know it's a virus, but it sure felt like sinus infection/bronchitis yesterday. But today I woke up (I finally slept more than 1 1/2 hours!!!) and felt mostly human again. Yippee! I'm still having a Hot and Spicy Chicken sandwich from McDonald's for lunch though...trying to keep the face open! LOL I'm hoping that I have a tad bit of energy today so I can start on a scrapbook album that I have to get done this month. No pressure, right? LOL




Tomorrow we're going to daytime church...seems weird to go before 3:30 anymore. LOL But tomorrow night we're going to a concert with most of the choir from our normal Mass. I am hoping it's a blast. Early dinner at Fazzoli's too...that should be fun. Mike really needs a fun day, so hopefully tomorrow will be everything he's been hoping for since we found out about this concert.




Have a great weekend!

posted by Kerry @ 11:41 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home