Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

a day late, but still!




I keep telling Mike, when we get to Heaven, go tell your Mom you are SORRY for all the trouble you were as a kid...Zachary is just like his Daddy! Yesterday was a nice day, went to my brother's house instead of Mike's brother's house...and Zachary was his usual banshee self. I know he's overtired, he will NOT nap unless I'm holding him and I'm trying to teach him otherwise. So needless to say, he's exhausted ALL the time. And I'm exhausted all the time so I forget important things like SWADDLE THE BABY AT BEDTIME so we both sleep more than 45 minutes at a time. Seriously, he's really a tough cookie.


But I love him and wouldn't trade him for anything.




I do feel like I'm complaining about him an awful lot. I try to explain him and his quirks to others and to me it comes off as complaining and basically unloving. He's my handful boy and as long as no one tries to take him from his Mommy's arms we're all fine.




gotta run, the nap in the swing idea was NOT good...

Labels:

posted by Kerry @ 10:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home