Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Saturday, September 30, 2006

starting over, again and again

Today is a brand new day, I am ready to start anew. Be patient as I am not very good at this giving it all to God stuff, but I'm here and I'm ready to start.



I'm proud to be married to Mike for just over 7 years now. Things aren't always perfect, but it is our life and we still start and end each day with I Love You. Keeping God central in our marriage is essential.



I'm very blessed to have 3 living children. My first born son is 18, still living at home, still not that bad of a person somehow with all my unchurched influence in his life. I'm proud of him, even when he won't get off his butt, or his computer!



My only daughter will be 13 very soon. She drives me totally nuts but I love her more for it. Ballet and school are her life...she's loving the "social" life she's got going on in 7th grade. Ha Ha. I do hope I survive her real teen years as the past 3 years leading up to them have really been interesting.



In 2004 we were very blessed to have Matthew in the womb for 19 weeks and 6 days. We have no idea when he died, somewhere in the 19th week though. And we have no idea why. I used to always say that one day I'll march up to the throne of God and demand answers as to why he lets unborn babies die. Now I know that it is all in His great plan, and it's not for us to know...now or ever. I do know, and hold very dear in my heart, that Matthew lived each and every day of his entire life here on earth that he was meant to live. And he changed my life in ways I can only now, 2 1/2 years later, start to comprehend.



And our latest blessing, baby Zachy. After parenting teens it's quite the wild ride to have a newborn again, but we are all adjusting well. From an emotionally and physically painful pregnancy to the fastest birth in my history (all 18 minutes of it) to a fractured arm finally being found at 13 days old and all the way through colic, we have loved every second of this little boys life. God has really shown me what I have always been called for in being a wife and a mother. Now I can only pray that I stay open for the entire lesson and eventually catch on to it.



We are still unsure about our future plans as far as employment and housing are concerned, but we will pray that it is revealed to us soon. Living on the fence isn't comfortable, but God isn't looking to make us comfortable when he's trying to change our worlds for His will. Pray along with us, ok?

posted by Kerry @ 9:30 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home