Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, July 31, 2006

SURPRISE!

I hate being surprised, there's almost nothing good that can come of it. I don't like being put on the spot, feeling like the center of attention, any of that.




Guess what the brat of a sister of mine did? She planned a surprise baby shower for Mike, Zachary and I.




And I lived.




And I loved it! LOL




Apparently this was a spur of the moment shower, but to me it was awesome. Got to see friends and family that I had been missing (can you believe that our first week home NO ONE came to visit us at home???? All those visitors in the hospital, not one the first week at home. LOL) And Zachary is SO very loved by everyone, he got so many wonderful presents. I feel so very blessed.




Zachary's baptism is Sunday and we're having a HUGE party afterward. His Godmother is going crazy in a good way planning the food and cake, and I'm being very nice and letting her! LOL I will go pick up the plates, napkins and a couple of table clothes this week...but she's doing everything else. I'm glad too as I get worn out pretty quickly still by mid day. Having my sister here hasn't helped, I don't take the time to get a short nap in at all...so by bedtime I'm wiped out. Good thing Zachy is a decent night sleeper, or I'd be wiped for sure.




Shoot, he's an awesome baby all around, it's not a surprise he sleeps well at night!



posted by Kerry @ 10:31 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home