Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Thursday, July 13, 2006

hee hee hoo - updated

I was SO hopeful just a few short hours ago...now I'm bummed! LOL




Woke up early today, got a little lovin' in with the hubs before he had to go to work. About 8:15 I started to notice some pretty decent, have to breathe through them, contractions. Waited until about 9 to time them...5 to 8 minutes apart and lasting about a minute! Yippee!!! This went on until 11ish, I went to a Le Leche League meeting and had about 5 contractions in that hour. Since I've been home...I've had 2 contractions.




I have an OB appt in 1/2 an hour...hopefully being checked will get things going again! If not, I called Mike just before 10 AM to make sure he was in town (and he wouldn't have been, he was headed up into the mountains where he has no cell phone signal and even littler amount of message service with work!) and told him to get a closer route for the day. Thankfully UPS was nice and did get him back in town right away, but if I'm not really in labor they're not going to be very happy with me! LOL




Oh well..it will be soon. It has to be, right?




~~~~~~~~~~




Heh, I'm still here! Contractions pretty much stopped until a little bit ago, they're not real regular yet and really not even painful. BabeDoc said I'm 3 CM and 50% still but super soft, basically I could go at any time.




We have a plan though! And we all know when you make plans babies come on their terms, right? If I don't have him before the weekend I am scheduled to be induced Wednesday morning! We have a date and time!!! It's so nice to know that even though I'm feeling like labor is near and it seems it's not doing much at all, the end IS in sight.




So...next update should be baby time. Not sure when that will be, I know I'll be in the hospital for 2 days but not sure if that includes his day of birth or if it starts the next day. That's one of my many questions that I'll be asking BabeDoc before Wednesday!

posted by Kerry @ 12:46 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger gail said…

    I don't have your email anymore. You must be getting excited. I am so glad you came to the board. It's nice to see a friendly face... if you hadn't popped on, I might have gone postal, LMAO!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home