Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Thursday, June 22, 2006

quiet time

I'm going to be offline most of the next 5 days...mostly due to my sister and nieces coming here in a few more hours and staying until Monday, but also because she's bringing her old laptop that is the same model as mine and the boy that turns 18 TOMORROW is going to combine the two and make me one decent laptop to keep me grooving online for hopefully a few more years! LOL




So...have a great weekend, don't look for me as I'll be playing and chatting and visiting and having a BLAST with my sister!




Come Monday morning though...I'll be back here crying in my beer about how lonely I am and how shitty it is that my sister had to leave, I'm still pregnant and my house won't sell! LOL Can't wait, right???








***********




forgot to say...after yesterday's crying fit...I slept an entire FOUR hours in a row last night! I was worried starting out the night, up three times in the first 2 hours, but then I slept SOOOO good. I needed it too, I feel so much more able to cope with life today than I did yesterday.




Tomorrow is another NST, I'm sure it will be the same as the last 3, semi-cooperative baby that passes the test just to get us off the machine! LOL Next NST and OB appt is June 30...there will be some kind of news with that appt for sure! LOL

posted by Kerry @ 9:18 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home