Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Thursday, May 25, 2006

selfish

God I feel like a shit right now. I just picked H up from school, it's the last day. She looked like she was upset, so I asked what was wrong. She starts crying and says she doesn't want to move. I feel SO selfish right now.




Mike has made it perfectly clear that he is only moving "for the baby". Now Haley, she wants to move, but only if her friends can come with her. I swear, I'm about ready to say screw it all. We have to move out of this house, out from under this mortgage, and the plan has been to make a better life for ALL of us.




NOT JUST ME.




Way too many hormones in my body right now to even try to be logical about anything. I've been crying since I picked H up from school. Locked myself in my room AND the bathroom so she didn't see...but she knows. And she keeps trying to "make me feel better" but damn. Too many hormones. Can't keep going right now. Ugh.

posted by Kerry @ 4:30 PM  

2 Comments:

  • At 12:22 AM, May 26, 2006, Blogger Purr said…

    {{{{Hugs}}}} Moving like that is hard. We picked up and moved our belongings.. our lives..11 years ago. Granted, we only had the two kids and they were little but it was HARD. We left everything and everyone we knew behind and moved 1600 miles away to a place my husband had never set eyes on and I only had a few childhood memories of. We had a purpose though just like you do. We wanted..NO we needed to make a better life for ourselves. You're not selfish to want that.

     
  • At 12:27 AM, May 26, 2006, Blogger spicey pineapple said…

    poor thing, it must be tough on you and your family and yes h is sad at the moment but she will make new friends and stuff, she will understand when she is older why you did what you are doing. in the meantime you have to try and relax and take things as they come so you dont stress yourself out, cant be good for the baby. chin up things will work out well in the end :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home