Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Saturday, May 06, 2006

it's a go...

the Realtor was here for over 2 hours today doing all the listing paperwork, taking measurements and pictures. We will be in the MLS on Monday! Finally! The work isn't all 100% done, but we are confident that the few minor things that need done can happen, it's the biggie - finishing the painting of the house and staining the deck - that HAVE to get finished like tomorrow.

If you know a rain, rain go away type song and dance, send it to CO, we need a really awesome DRY day tomorrow to bust out the painting. Please let that happen, it's pouring down right now! LOL

posted by Kerry @ 3:49 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home