Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, April 17, 2006

feeling off

I'm feeling big, fat and pregnant today. And sleepy.




Last week on Friday, this is SO exciting, I changed my contacts. Yippee, I'm sharing national secrets! LOL Anyway, somehow in the every other or so weekly changing of the contacts I managed to scratch my damned cornea. OUCH. So I dealt with the pain, and the not being able to see clearly, and the watery itchy messy eyes, as long as I could. At 9 PM last night I caved and had Mike take me to the ER for some pain relief. Thankfully it's not an ulceration on the eyeball making me unable to wear contacts again ever, but for the next week I have to wear my damned glasses. The glasses that have too strong of a prescription (from a few years ago I think) but I never bothered to have fixed because I never wear them. And the same glasses my sister's puppy stole out of my closed suitcase (along with my deodorant he puked up for 2 hours straight) and chewed the hell out of. I feel like I'm back in high school...fat, four eyed geek. Ugh.




This too shall pass.




In other news...baby is doing great. Very active in his multi level condo. LOL I swear he's got more than one room in there. Some moments he's up really high, in the loft, then others he's taking up the whole damned place. Bed hog already! But that's ok, I love every second of his wiggling growing flip flopping self. And I can't WAIT to see him! 25 weeks today...wow. By the baby center record, he's about 2 pounds now and 14 inches. Seems to have taken a pretty decent growth spurt in the last 2 weeks. I think I know why...he's finally giving up the food secrets and letting me know that things I HATE are things he LOVES. Scrambled eggs with sausage and cheese, sometimes on a tortilla sometimes not. Chocolate milk. And let's not forget (thank GOD) the salad. McDonald's stock should have gone up by now...crispy chicken Cesar salad. Yum. In fact, I think I'll be having that today while Haley's at ballet...with the convenience of McDonald's being right across the street from the studio and all.




I think I'm done rambling. I had to go to Sam's and order more contacts so that when I can wear them again I have some! LOL The lady asked if I needed a pair today...just confirm ind my self esteem issue of "gee you look like shit". Now all I need is a HUGE batch of zits to reappear, since it seems this is my clear(er) week from zits. Thanks again, baby. I see spinach in your food future!

posted by Kerry @ 1:05 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home