Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Saturday, March 25, 2006

that was fun!

I went to a big garage sale today and got a bunch of clothes. I washed and dried them all and now I have a laundry basket FULL of gowns, sleepers, onesies, outfits and socks! LOL If this baby turns out to be a girl, well she'll be dressed in blue head to toe for her first couple of months! LOL




I was looking for a bassinet as well but didn't find one. I think that's about the only "big" item we need right away. My SIL is giving us her pack n play that has the bassinet top, but it's too big to fit in our bedroom. The bassinet might be as well, but there's a small space I have a tall dresser in that can be moved to fit the bassinet if need be. I've been thinking a lot about the things I had for years and sold. Everything basically needed for a baby I had since the daycare closed...and I sold the last of everything in September. Got pregnant in October...couldn't see that coming could you? LOL I have a small wish list going on Amazon from looking around Babies R Us online...and I am seriously thinking it might be a nice idea to have a baby shower. I have never had one for any of the other kids so this would be my first and Mike's first. We'll see. I mentioned it to my sister and one of my SIL's so I'm sure word will get around. LOL




Today baby decided I was doing way too much (not sure how as all I did was some driving, some walking, some shopping around WalMart...nothing major or unusual!) and he firmly planted some body part of other (or all?) in my left hip socket/pelvic area. OUCH!!! I laid back in my recliner as close to upside down as I could get without actually falling on my head for about 10 minutes and he finally moved. Thank God! That was some seriously painful positioning little man!!! Try to not make a habit out of that spot, ok???




What else? Really not too much. Mike is WAY stressed out, working too many hours to do anything around the house so he's not getting anything done so it's still not on the market. We're now firmly set on not moving until the baby arrives just in case I need a c-section, but we have to sell this house soon. It's killing us both and I'm not even the one working! I am going to ask a few people from our church if they could help with the exterior work that will be ready to go in a week or so...power wash the house and deck, stain the deck and some fences, then caulk/seal the house, prime the house and then paint it. I'm thinking it's a good 5 or so days worth of work and we could use 3 or 4 people to help Mike. That and a wee bit of landscape in the front and back will have the outside totally done. Inside is going well, the fireplace project turned into a project from hell but it's close to being done (finally!), then he's got to seal and caulk the three new windows inside and out. Other than more packing and a good thorough cleaning, oh and another freaking garage sale, the inside is just about done as well. See...we're close, but just not there yet. I'd love to have the house listed in 2 weeks...so we'll see.




That's it from here. I'm beat!

posted by Kerry @ 4:39 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home