Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Tuesday, March 07, 2006

from the comments...

:::hi Leslie!!! Glad you found your way here:::




Leslie commented and nailed my feelings on using Matthias as this baby's first name. I told Mike and I think I was able to express my thoughts but you know how it goes when you come to the internet and only half a thought comes through? LOL Plus I never did say that it's off the list again. Oh well...we have four months to come up with a name.




I told Mike this time it's hard. Coming up with Matthew Jacob seemed to just be easy. Now it's so hard. Not that we have to have a perfect name for the world, but we have to have this baby's name. I keep asking him but ornery boy just won't tell me his name! LOL




I love the idea of using Matthias as a middle name, so I'm mulling over Zachary Matthias or Zachary Dryden. I've even thought of Zachary Matthias Dryden...using all three. LOL I really have no clue.




Since I pulled the other blog down I'll re-list the names we have written down. These are in no way final or our only thoughts...just some that we are tossing around. Mike wants TONS of input, so please indulge him and comment away!!!




Markus/Marcus
David
Martin
Steven
Gilbert
Christopher
James
Daniel
Brandon
Benjamin
Zachary
Victor
Myles
Reece
Anthony
Bradley
Jeffery
Manuel
Matthias
Malachi





There's the list. Another day I'll come back and give the reasons behind the names if there are any. LOL I'm tired now.

posted by Kerry @ 9:32 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home