Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Friday, March 10, 2006

happy birthday sweet boy

It's been 2 years. That blows my mind. Happy birthday Matthew, I hope you're having an extra special day today doing whatever it is you love so much to do. One day I'll find out but for now, know that we all miss you and think of you often.




Ever since the concert on Sunday this baby has been acting different. Like he's more mellow? I'm not sure. Anyway, last night I started to freak out just a tiny bit and he started wiggling for me. Today he's not wiggling, he's kicking. But then again I was sleeping on my stomach instead of my side like I've been trying to do, so no wonder he kicked! LOL I just am so glad I can feel him moving at all right now. Getting through this week hasn't been the hardest thing in the world, but if I never had felt this baby at all I'm thinking I'd be a huge mess. So thank you baby for being a wiggle worm already!

posted by Kerry @ 10:01 AM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home