Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Thursday, March 16, 2006

what the ???

I was at Haley's school this afternoon, chaperoning kids during the state testing that needed to get a drink or go to the bathroom, and one of the other volunteers says "Oh you must be counting down the days until the baby comes!" I said no, I'm not due until July and her eyes about popped out of her head. "You're going to have a HUGE baby!" she says. What the???




Dude, I'm FAT. Five months or so pregnant with my fourth one and fat make me look a little bigger than some super skinny first time pregnant chics, but seriously. I do NOT look like I'm about to pop at all.

posted by Kerry @ 3:56 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, March 17, 2006, Blogger Alissa said…

    I'm totally waiting for that moment to come! I think you should have slapped her and then blamed it on the hormones! :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home