Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Tuesday, April 11, 2006

can I have some cheese with this whine?

I am in PAIN. I've seriously overdone things and am sooooo paying for it today. I can barely move without wanting to drop in pain. My left hip, as always, hurts SOOOO bad. But more than that, my entire body is hurting.




I wish I had a magical power so I could just snap my fingers or wave my arms and the things in my mind that need done (dishes, laundry, cleaning the bathroom, rearranging all the furniture in the house, packing everything in the house, etc.) would be done for me.




But since it's not, send me some solutions on how to relive the monster hip/pelvic pain that I've gotten myself into so I can finish what I need to do. Mike isn't wanting me to do anything anymore, which if it weren't for the children doing NOTHING, I wouldn't mind. But I'm not putting all that's left to do in his lap, he's done so much already and I feel like a sloth.




A screaming in pain sloth, but a sloth none the less.

posted by Kerry @ 11:27 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home