Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, May 08, 2006

busy busy day!

I'm tired and I still have hours of things to do!




Biggest news of the day:






Other big news, I scored a super nice high chair for a super price! I used to have one similar for the daycare, but what else is knew, I got rid of it! LOL Now I'll have the model I wanted but didn't buy and in a pattern I love more than my old one! Score! Another big baby day here...I got a huge box of clothes from a friend of mine, we are all set for newborn to 6 months size in clothes now! Actually I'm feeling very blessed as a couple of weeks ago a family at our church gave us a boppy pillow (again very similar to the one I had and sold! LOL) and a very nice exersaucer. Other than the pack n play bassinet and the baby bath tub, we are set on the big stuff. I think. LOL




I got my Rhogam shot today, man my butt burned for almost an hour! I'm not sure if it was because I had her do it in my hip that is super sore (she wanted me to stand in this really weird position so I opted for that hip to avoid standing with all my weight on it...it was strange!) or what the difference was, but this shot stung like a bitch! LOL I've had 5 of them before so I thought I knew what I was getting into! LOL Guess everything is still a surprise for me, eh? LOL




Time for ballet so I better run. I'm shocked that I'm 28 weeks today. Not all that much longer!!!

posted by Kerry @ 3:24 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home