Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Wednesday, May 17, 2006

first showing!

Finally, after 8 days on the market, we had our first showing! LOL I probably won't get feedback until next Tuesday, our regular feedback meeting days with the Realtor, but I would LOVE to hear something. Good or bad. Any kind of feedback would be very helpful.




I ended up having to take the dog AND the cats to ballet today. LOL The cats did really well in the kennel for over 3 hours. Bella cried and cried while I was driving and Gus was his normal stoic self. In ballet, after they settled back down, not a peep the entire 1 1/2 hours we were there. Good kitties. I was worried about the 1200 mile drive they'll be making with us, but I think they'll do really well. Both of them ate, drank and pottied, and currently Bella is passed out on the kitty tower behind me. Not sure where Gus is, but I'm sure he's in the same passed out state. LOL




Tomorrow is graduation for the boy. I'm getting pretty excited, I went to the rehearsal today because I'm nosy and I wanted to know what was going to go on tomorrow. There are 17 seniors in his class! LOL It will be a nice ceremony and a nice day I'm sure.




Bark-bell is going off...have to check the door. LOL Bye!!!

posted by Kerry @ 7:21 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home