Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Wednesday, June 21, 2006

cry baby...

I am in so much pain at night trying to sleep that I dread the nights. Last night was probably the worst, so far anyway. I was up every 40 minutes to an hour because my hips/pelvis hurt too much to lay still any longer, so I’d get up and potty. I used to be able to sleep on my left side for about 10 minutes then onto my right for at least 2 hours, so I felt like I was getting some sleep in between bathroom runs. Now I’m down to about 5 minutes of comfortable sleep on either side. Rolling over is still incredibly painful, I’m not sure how the pelvic exam on the 30th is going to go…I can barely open my legs enough to wipe after I’ve gone potty!




I’ve tried to explain this to my doc but I guess I’m not being clear or specific enough. I have had plenty of pains in pregnancy before but this is totally different. From what I’ve learned on Google, it’s something called Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction and I have to be very careful during delivery to prevent doing permanent damage to my pelvis. That alone is making me want to be induced or even really think about having a C-section. I do not want to end this pregnancy and still not be able to walk more than 10 steps before I have to sit down. I used to be able to go for a walk at night with Mike for about 30 minutes…not any more! I’m lucky to make it from the family room to the bathroom during the day and from our bedroom to the bathroom at night. It’s just terrible!




Anyone else have any ideas or suggestions? I need to get groceries and one trip includes going to WalMart, where I thought I'd look for an exercise (birth) ball. I sat on one at our childbirth class last weekend and it did feel a bit better. I am just SOOOO freaking worried about permanent damage.

posted by Kerry @ 9:45 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home