Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Sunday, June 11, 2006

ballet recital

Whew, ballet is over...for a week! LOL Haley has decided to dance during the summer in hopes of going on Pointe soon. I am so glad her teacher is letting her come for the summer, even knowing we'll miss some time when baby Zachary arrives! She is just awesome.




The recital was so much fun! Of the last 3 years Haley's danced, I have to say this one was the MOST fun...not just to watch, but for the kids too. Everyone did a great job, even the mistakes were cute! LOL




Here's a picture of my clown...I didn't take very many pictures at all but Mike recorded the show on our camcorder for us, and I bought the DVD that was made! LOL




posted by Kerry @ 12:26 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home