Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Tuesday, July 04, 2006

any day now.

I'm basically over the pregnancy thing, Zachary you could do me a HUGE favor and come any day now...I would totally appreciate it.




My big problem is I'm bored. My sister was here a bit over a week ago and I feel like that was just a dream. We didn't do anything like we normally do, because I'm too pregnant and could barely walk at that point. I've improved my pelvic pain by about 75% by using the birth ball and walking more...amazing, isn't it? Now my really painful times are sleeping/getting out of bed. I'm so bored I could just sit here and cry all day long.




Mike called his family last Saturday around noon, asked his dad, dad's wife, and 2 out of 3 brothers if they wanted to come over that night to play games or just hang out. Turns out that they're too busy, so both Mike and I ended up sleeping tons during the day and going to bed early that night. I am sick of having nothing to do all day long. I've been trying to pretend that if I clean up the house every day the realtor's office will call with a showing. Ha Ha. Last showing was June 17th. Sad, isn't it?




I think I'm coming down with pregnancy never ends depression. Or boredom. Either way, I want so badly to do SOMETHING FUN with someone...and yet I'm all alone. Even my kids are tired of spending all their waking hours with me. Yippee, I'm a barrel of fun.




Ignore me, I'm just whining.




Oh yeah...Happy 4th of July to y'all. It's supposed to rain again tonight so I'm pretty sure that means no fireworks around here.

posted by Kerry @ 9:46 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home