Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Friday, September 15, 2006

8 weeks

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker




Again, how did he get to be this old?????




We're doing well, busy working on my mom's house so she can sell it. Do you watch Flip That House or any of the shows similar to that? My mom's house is an AWESOME flip house...but she's not wanting to flip it, just repair and sell. Too bad, Mike and I have been having fun dreaming of the things we could do to make it better! LOL




Not much else going on. We joined MOPS and had our first one (is it a class???) yesterday. I think we'll like it. I only know 4 people there even though it's at my church! LOL I'm looking forward to making a few more mommy friends.




I'm going to end this, who knows when I'll feel like ever writing again! Here's a quick snippet of Zach-facts:




he has been rolling over from his belly to his back unofficially since he was 5 days old but he does it almost all the time now, makes tummy time difficult!




he started smiling at us, interacting with us talking to him, just this past week. First is was all about his Daddy, but he finally gave it up and smiled the biggest gummiest smile right at my face yesterday. He used to stare at me, turn away and then smile...little stinker!




I think he's going to weigh in at about 14 pounds when he goes to the doctor next week. I have a HUGE baby. He's officially in 3-6 month clothes, and almost up to a size 3 diaper.




the colic is getting better. We have had a few nights of no crying at all (other than hungry or dirty diapers) and even a ton of nights of just 1/2 an hour of the screaming! That's progress in my book.




we're considering starting on a sibling soon. We'll see. LOL




posted by Kerry @ 10:33 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home