Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Saturday, December 23, 2006

things of interest

I am BORED. Recovering from surgery is really not fun. Luckily for me the baby is adjusting well to having someone other than Mommy hold him and carry him around 24/7. I can hold him all I want, as long as I'm sitting down and he's not kicking my poor bruised and sore belly.




My daddy had surgery on Tuesday and he's not bouncing back as quickly as I am...but then again he had an 8 hour back surgery whereas I had a 30 minute gall bladder surgery. Big difference! He was on the breathing tube for 4 days but is off now. He's still groggy and sleepy so it's hard to tell how the anesthesia has affected the Alzheimer's. I'm still very worried about him, but hopefully my sister is not leading me to a false hope...understandalbe why, I would love nothing more than to jump in the car and drive down to TX, but realistically I can't do it. I can't lift more than 10 pounds still and I do still need my heavy drugs during the day and at bedtime...so I'm in no shape to make the 1200 mile drive right now. But damn...I want to be with my parents right now.




I'm so bored. I want some company! My kids are being very helpful with Zachary, but as far as playing games with the Mom they'd really rather not. I guess I'll snuggle the sleepy boy and see if I can get him to nap!

Labels:

posted by Kerry @ 1:07 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home