Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Sunday, October 07, 2007

internet weirdos?

I have been very lucky thus far online...no trolls or stalkers, really no trouble at all. I've met some amazing people I'm proud to call friends, even though we've never met face to face. I'm pretty open online, I'm not afraid to share events in my life or pictures I think are cute of my kids. But recently I found something on my Flickr page that has me wondering what's up. I don't have many pictures on my page, somewhere around 100, and those pictures had been viewed just over 1000 times. Today I uploaded some more and just happened to look at the views counter...and it's over 15 THOUSAND! Who in the world is checking out my pictures that many times???? So...I went back and protected just about every picture I have on Flickr. If you used to check out my very few pictures there and now can not see them...just send me an email or add me as a friend/family contact on Flickr and I'll make it happen for you again. If for some reason you are "new" to me, just tell me how we know each other so I know you're on the up and up!

Labels: , ,

posted by Kerry @ 10:57 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home