Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Thursday, September 20, 2007

retail therapy!

Today was my first "payday"...which is nice since I've worked exactly half of an hour (if that!) for this check. The ladies I work for said this, and our next check, are not pay checks but rather bonus checks. Nice. So, my bonus check and I had a little retail therapy appointment today...and we are both very satisfied!

We got this camera and this printer...and got some amazing deals on them both, as well as a surprise mail in rebate!

I can not wait to take real pictures, but the trial ones today came out pretty nice! And I found out I can upgrade this camera, should I ever become more than a point and shoot picture taker! LOL

The printer...oh my gosh what gorgeous colors!!! I printed some pictures for Zachary (he loves to carry pictures around all the live long day!) and the color and detail are just so amazing. I can't wait to figure out what pictures I want to print and hang on my walls!

Ok...time to clean up the very messy boy and get my butt out for a walk.

Labels: ,

posted by Kerry @ 6:07 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home