Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Tuesday, August 07, 2007

more on dad

Mom and Kelly talked to the Radiation doc again this morning. He has consulted with the surgeon on his findings and together they feel strongly that the Cancer has gone into Dad's bones.

I can't really tell you what this means to me, I just feel numb. Kelly and I talked about Dad in the past tense and the weird thing is that's already how I am feeling. In a way I lost my Dad a few years ago, when the Alzheimer's started. But this, well now it's going to be for real. No more phone calls and jokes. No more "who are you" questions that may be him being silly or him being confused. No more I love you to my Daddy. I hate Cancer.

Labels:

posted by Kerry @ 8:33 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home