Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Friday, August 03, 2007

terminal

Funny, since I heard that word an hour ago, I don't feel much like talking.

My dad has terminal lung cancer. He's got 6 months to a year, best case scenario. He'll be starting radiation next week and it might help, might not help. He needs another bone study done first though...as it looks like the hip deterioration might actually have had something to do with the cancer. Or the other way around. Whatever.

My dad needs your prayers please, as our entire family does.

Labels:

posted by Kerry @ 5:35 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home