Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Sunday, July 29, 2007

saying goodbye

For the last five years I've been keeping up with a journal online of a family here in town. Their son, at age 2, was diagnosed with Cancer. Today, after a long battle, he died.

I can not tell you how incredibly sad that makes me. And bigger than that...I can't even begin to understand or feel his parents' and little sisters' and extended family's grief. True I've buried a child, but not one that I held and watched take his last breath.

May the peace of Christ be with this family as their son now takes up his wings and flies to his new journey. You've touched so many lives little one, thank you for letting me peek into the tiniest part of your heart.

Labels:

posted by Kerry @ 2:13 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home