Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Saturday, July 28, 2007

interview

I had a job interview today! Considering I have not worked one day in the last 3 years (basically since the day we found out Matthew had died) and for not working for anyone other than my husband for the past, what, 9 years???, I think it went pretty well! I'll find out later this week if I'm hired, and then maybe I'll spill the details here too.

I am pretty excited about the thought of this job. It's a job I found myself, I thought about getting myself. Mike has been supportive of me, he's really not sure if me working is a good thing for our family or not. I don't have to work, but I'm personally tired of making the family just get by and maybe once a month doing something fun. Selfishly I want a new car and I know we won't ever get it if I don't help earn it. And bonus, it's within walking distance and Zachy would be there with me every day!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 2:48 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home