Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dad info

Pray please. My Dad had an appointment today with his back surgeon. His back is 100% healed and fine...but his hip has been giving him problems and causing so much terrible pain since about January. Today we (mom, dad, sister and I) went to see the doctor and gave him Dad's latest CT scan report. He decided to do x-rays right there in his office and I went with him in the room.

Dad is having hip surgery on Monday. He's supposed to be in the hospital right this very minute but there are NO beds open. We're "on call" so when the first patient checks out, Dad will get a room. He's going in for pain management and surgery is Monday.

I'm supposed to leave here on Monday. Not now. I am going to take it day by day. I have been saying I have to be home by Wednesday the 18th...my birthday. I can't be gone for Zachary's first birthday. I don't want Mike to miss Zachary's birthday. Well, I very well might have to do just that. And I might have to cancel his birthday party on Saturday. I have no clue what to do other than to be here for my Dad, Mom and sister.

Prayers are greatly appreciated.

posted by Kerry @ 8:33 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, July 12, 2007, Blogger Mathochist said…

    It will be OK to spend Z's birthday there. Mike will understand, and you can celebrate when you get home. We will be praying for your father (and the rest of you!).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home