Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Thursday, June 28, 2007

In case I'm too busy tomorrow...

Hey Daddy, it's your birthday!!! Happy birthday to you!!!!

I am really kind of glad that I was able to just postpone my trip to TX rather than totally cancel it. My sister called a bit ago with not so great news. Dad had his follow up on the CT scan from 2 weeks ago and it appears that after months of no change the spots on his lung have grown. And the incredible hip pain he's been having? Yeah, he's got a spot there now too.

The cancer doc wants to do a biopsy. Now I can't remember if July 17th is the actual biopsy or just the next appointment with the cancer doc and at that time they will schedule the biopsy. I wish my brain worked better.

I guess on an up note, his bladder surgery from last week seems to be working as he's not on a catheter. That follow up appointment was supposed to be yesterday but got rescheduled for July 11th, so I'll be able to go to that appointment with my Mom and sister.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kerry @ 3:49 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home