Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, May 28, 2007

well...it's going

Not the best by any means though. His first night and first daytime nap were awesome...since then we're just getting by.

Second nap was probably 1 1/2 hours, so still a good one. I had hoped with him being so well rested from those naps that he'd sleep well that night. He did ok, but certainly not 6 hours. He woke up around 11, I brought him downstairs to nurse (we were watching a movie and it was almost over) then put him back in the crib at 11:30. He cried some but fell back to sleep. Mike and I went to bed at midnight and our whispering voices seemed to disturb him so Mike hooked up another speaker to our stereo and stuck it in his room. He was sleeping, but not well. He woke up at about 2 I think, slept in our bed until 4:30 and then slept in the crib again until 7. I was pretty tired though.

Naps yesterday pretty much didn't happen. We went to Mike's Dad's house so he slept some in the car on the way there, then slept about 1/2 an hour while I went to pick Haley up from ballet (Micheal came along so I didn't have to get him out of the car and wake him up!) and then stayed awake for another 2 hours at Mike's Dad's house...another 2 hours driving to and from and attending church...and then another 2 hours at home. The boy was EXHAUSTED, but stayed up until 10 PM. He slept in the crib about 3 1/2 hours...slept in our bed 4 hours but was tossing and turning and nursing a ton instead of really sleeping. Then I got tired of his antics and put him in the crib. He has been awake since 5:30 this morning. UGH! I had a ton of grocery shopping to do, he slept in the car for maybe 15 minutes, and he fought going to sleep in the crib just now. But, about 1/2 an hour later, all is quiet in Zachary-ville! I hope he sleep a couple of hours to recharge his little tired self.

What's keeping him so busy that he won't sleep you might wonder? He's got 2 of his cousin's here to play for the long weekend! And this afternoon, if it all works out, he'll have 2 more come over and play too! I do hope he will get back to sleeping better once we're back in a routine again.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kerry @ 12:34 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home