Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happy birthday sweet boy

Today marks the third anniversary of Matthew's birth and death. I can not believe it's been 3 years, yet somehow strangely it feels like an eternity ago.




Micheal bought a cake for us to celebrate Matthew's life. Micheal. Of all my kids/family, he is about the last one I thought would commemorate the day with nary a thought, let alone a cake. I am incredibly blessed with all of my children.




Somehow I have to think it's because we've been blessed with Zachary that Micheal has come around, somehow got it, to the huge impact of losing Matthew. I sit in awe and watch my oldest son at nearly 19 years old and my youngest son at 7 1/2 months old as they smile and talk and just love each other so much. It truly melts my heart.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kerry @ 8:51 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home