Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ch ch ch changes

We've just begun the process of switching to cloth diapers here, a little later than I did it with Haley but we're starting. Way back when Haley was in them I used prefolds with pins and plastic pants. Now I get to chose from a gazillion different options!




I found a couple dipes on Ebay to start my decision making process, based on the cuteness factor alone I am loving this WAHM pocket diaper:






Do you use cloth? What do you love? What do you hate? Share your feelings please!!!

Labels: , ,

posted by Kerry @ 9:47 AM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home