Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Thursday, January 04, 2007

it's 2007!

Hope everyone had a nice New Year's celebration! I was in bed sound asleep before midnight on NYE and actually awake at midnight new year's day...go figure!




In the last couple of weeks I realized I miss blogging like I used to do. Free thoughts, feelings or whatever just written down for me. For some reason I stopped feeling free to do that and now I hardly ever write anything. Mostly I feel like all I can do is whine and complain about my shitty life when in fact it's not shitty, it's just mundane and boring.




I need to make some more or some new mommy friends. I'm bored and lonely and tired of just spending all the live long day with my adorable but very demanding 5 1/2 month old cutie pie.




So...give me some tips on making new friends. I attend a MOPS groups (when it's not snowed out) and just found a new yahoo group of mom's that wear their babes in slings and such (they met once, haven't met since...hope that changes soon!) and I try to attend a Le Leche League meeting once a month. I still feel like I'm on the outside of that group, but they are very nice ladies and the kids are pretty close in age (all of course older than Zachary but whatever). What else can I do to find a few like minded mom friends?




I'm about to bitch and moan loudly about UPS and the state of our non-hiredness...so ignore if you want.




Dear UPS, you SUCK. Major suckage. My husband works his ass off for you all season long, for 9 long sucky seasons now, and you STILL can't hire him permanently? He's really thinking now that you have given us health benefits (what the hell dude, no seasonal gets benefits) and have him working the week after New Years that he's got a permanent job. I, on the other hand, am positive that you are, once again, dicking us around. I bet you found some minor little loophole in the Union rules that since you lost all that time right before Christmas due to the TWO freaking snow storms that you can use him this week and toss him aside until May again. Well...let me tell you something, if my freaking house would ever sell, my family is outta here and headed south for warmer weather. I am sick to freaking death of him working 59 hour weeks all season long and then when the magical day arrives you just toss him aside with the rest of the garbage. He's a super hard working devoted employee and family man...he should have been given the permanent job YEARS ago.




Assholes...please get your shit together and for the love of all that is sane stop fucking around with my family's future. Either you want him to be a UPSer or you don't...either way, get it straight once and for all THIS WEEK.




ok, I'm done.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kerry @ 1:09 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home