Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Friday, April 20, 2007

9 months old

I can not believe Zachary has been on the outside of the world as long as he was inside of me! Amazing.




He now has 2 teeth, both on the bottom. Still not much hair but what is coming in is very blond. There seems to be a tiny bit of texture to it so I'm hoping to see some curls eventually! He's still got his birthmark between his eyes but it is starting to lighten. Everyone loves his amazing blue eyes and long eyelashes too...I can't go anywhere without at least 3 people stopping me to admire him. And that smile! He can light up the world with that smile. He's giggling and drooling and smiling and so much fun!




Yesterday he crawled twice. Two separate times he got on his hands and knees and moved his arm/leg on one side then the next...then he sat down. It's a start and shows that he knows how to do it...which will, going by pretty much every other skill he's done, be it for crawling for him. His doctor said that was all he had to do...show me that he knows how. So now he's "cleared" to walk! LOL I told his doctor that he'd probably walk three steps and then take off running...that's what he's wanted to do for the past 7 months anyway! Silly boy...doesn't he know his Momma isn't ready for him to be a little boy yet?




Life is good but very hectic. We're getting ready to move again, but this move will be for a lot longer than what we just did. Thankfully anyway...I'm ready to hang my pictures on the walls and make a house my own again. I'm sure we'll be moving in the next 2 years though, but that will be our "forever" house. In theory, anyway! LOL




Not much else to say...life is busy and chaotic and hectic and I am loving every minute of it! Mike is working a lot, usually 45 to 55 hour weeks, but he's home every Saturday and every Sunday. I love that. Over the next 2 years he'll get regular pay increases and in about 2 1/2 years he'll be making double what he makes right now. I can't wait...he'll finally be paid what he's worth as an employee! I was thinking today it would be fun to have a bumper sticker that says "I love my UPS driver". LOL

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 8:57 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home