Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Tuesday, April 03, 2007

vacation fun

We just got home from our Spring break visit to the family...had a good time! We flew down, a first for both Haley and Zachary. Everyone did well on the plane ride...we were worried about some motion sickness issues Zachary has so the doc recommended Benedryl before take off. Little boy slept the entire first plane trip and was awake the entire second trip! He seemed to like it ok, other than he was getting too hot from being held constantly. Glad the flights were short!




TX was nice, hotter than CO for sure so poor Zachary had a real hard time adjusting his body temperature. Another way that he's just like his Daddy. LOL I love visiting my parents and sister but there's one thing, besides my husband, that I miss. My home. My bed, my recliner, just having my own place to live in and not having to live out of suitcases and bags. I always feel guilty for making a huge mess in my parents house and then having to load it up to take it to my sisters and spend time there too. Having my own "vacation" home would make the trips there perfect. Well, having the 1200 mile drive be shorter would be perfect! Anyway...we drove home, I am buying my mom's car and so far I am loving every second of it. We haven't done a family trip in it yet, that will be the true test of how much I love it. That alone is the reason we got it too...all five of us couldn't fit comfortably in our other car.




Zachary got his first tooth right before we left for TX and he's trying to get 2 more right now. He's also so close to scooting or crawling too. He wants to go go go all the time! Right now, amazingly enough, he's in the big bed taking a very much needed nap. Hopefully it will last for another 15 minutes, making it a whole half hour nap.




Better go do some more laundry while he's napping, teething has made him even more clingy that the separation phase he's in!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 12:54 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home