Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Wednesday, May 30, 2007

when I'm bored...

I start thinking of things that sound like fun to me! Here's a few of those things:

^ a photo entry of the front of my house, my back yard, Zachary's play area/bedroom, my laundry room, my kitchen and I'm sure others

^ a Top Ten list of Zachary's favorite or not so favorite things, like foods, sleeping, clothing, toys and places to go

^ a recipe swap, including pictures of the cooked meal

I'm sure there are other, more interesting things to do in life...but does anyone ever read this boring blog and does anyone want to play along?????

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 5:05 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, June 07, 2007, Blogger Mathochist said…

    I read, but am still in the need to cut back on computer time mode (after reading Marie's blog today, see mine for link) so I won't volunteer to play along. But i do read yours! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home