Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday Sunday

Hello again. I don't think I've blogged this much in years! :)

Things are going pretty well still here. Zachary is not doing so great right this moment, he's supposed to be taking his nap and instead he's screaming and crying! Poor bug, he's so exhausted. I might get him up (again, this is my second attempt at getting him down for his nap this morning) and try to nurse him to sleep (again, first time he ended up getting down to play).

The little boy is growing too fast. He's saying real live other people can understand them types of words. He's making actual animal sounds. He is picking up signs quicker and doing them a lot more visibly as well. He's walking a TON! He has FOUR teeth!

For my own records, since the baby book is at home 1125 miles away, I'm going to list all the signs and words he knows here.

Signs:
up, down, nurse, all done/finished, bye bye, fan, dog, no (via shaking his head AND saying it), airplane, swing, yes, eat, please, more, and I know there are more that I can't think of right now!

Words:
no, uh uh, uh oh, yes, nurse, meow, woof, mama, dada, papa, gamma (or something like that, for Gramma), eat, more, light, fan, moo, duck, and again, I'm sure there are more. It's hard to think of them off the top of my head when he's not actually up talking!

He's quiet...I think he's finally given in to the sleepies! I hope he'll take a decent nap now so that he won't be cranky this afternoon. I'm planning on us going to church at 4, there is a Youth Mass at the church a couple blocks from her house.

My dad's hip is causing so much pain. My mom ended up giving him a pain pill last night and again this morning. He's got an appointment with the back surgeon on Wednesday...hopefully he can give us a prescription for a good pain pill that will work!

Mom's got painters here to give her a quote for the kitchen, living room and dining room. She got a great quote on carpet and pad too for the living and dining rooms. Her house is going to look so nice, the outside has new siding and looks amazing! There is one more exterior project of having a "roof" of sorts built over her driveway and ramp to the front door...that will make it so nice and shady finally.

posted by Kerry @ 11:21 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home