Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, September 10, 2007

can't catch a break

I was talking to my sister today about my dad. I wish he could just catch a break for a while...but things are not good.

Zachary has become the baby who will NEVER stop drooling or get more than 4 teeth. Scratch baby...make that toddler. I have to try extra hard to remember he's not a baby anymore.

I still haven't started work yet Zachy's been in daycare a full month now. I do get to go play with work computers tomorrow and I have been getting paid since last week even though the building isn't finished. I'm freaking BORED to death though.

My computer is acting a fool so I'm out.

Labels: ,

posted by Kerry @ 7:12 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home