Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, August 13, 2007

ugh, sleep

I swear Zachary has gotten WORSE! He was awake probably every 1 1/2 hours last night, and it took about 1/2 an hour to get him back to sleep each time. So...I started reading through the magic book again, hoping for answers.

Needless to say, there really aren't any. He's a terrible sleeper, has always been a terrible sleeper and needs to nurse to put himself back to sleep. Now mind you he stopped nursing to sleep the first time of the night many MANY months ago...but he's still wanting to nurse in the middle of the night anywhere from 1 to 10 times a night. I'm really getting scared...in two weeks I start a job that requires me to be there at 6 AM. I have to be up at 5 something, and I have to be awake enough to stay at work all day AND function.

What gives? I searched his mouth for signs of impending teeth...didn't find anything unusual. Searched his body for injuries...only found a bruise on his butt cheek that had to hurt (and I remember when he fell down and screamed...so it did hurt!). I'm just at a complete loss. Right now he's in his crib SCREAMING bloody murder all because he's too tired to give up and I'm too tired to try to get him to sleep "gently". Poor bear is sobbing and screaming and I feel absolutely HORRIBLE.

Anyone, please, advise me???? He has slept 11 hours at night TWICE so I know he CAN do it...he just won't.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kerry @ 7:45 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home