Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

From my family (who is currently pissed at me for being a HUGE monster...how dare I want ALL the dishes done EVERY NIGHT, and more) to yours...

Merry Christmas!

Labels:

posted by Kerry @ 9:42 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home