Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mr. Uncooperative

Is he two already? I swear he must be. The screaming, hitting, screaming temper tantrums are TERRIBLE!!!! I miss him so much while he's at daycare during the day and yet 15 minutes after he's home I wish he was back at daycare :( That breaks my heart so much. Maybe it's because I don't see him all day and the tantrums are one on top of another. Maybe it's teething. Maybe he's sick (again). Maybe it's ME. At any rate, I miss him terribly, but I do not love the tantrums. His or mine!

Tomorrow is going to be interesting if last night was any cue. Can you see how red rimmed and tear filled his eyes are? All that was over the stupid hat.


I need to wrap a box for him to carry along with him. I recently purchased many parts to build a wonderful new computer (that I LOVE LOVE LOVE) that Micheal built for me...I can use the smallest box from there I think. I'm most excited that we're going to find Daddy tomorrow afternoon and take a picture of Zachary "driving" a UPS truck! LOL

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 11:26 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home