Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Thursday, November 01, 2007

working him hard already!



I love the pictures we got yesterday of Zachary in his Daddy's truck! I'm even thinking of have one printed and framed in something huge like a 16x20 size!!! If you're in my Flickr friends list, you can see the rest of the pictures here. If you're not, and want to be, comment or email me and I'll hook ya up! I think Zachary was the cutest UPS driver I saw all day! And, as an extra special bonus, when we took him into the center last night, Mike's extra cranky boss SMILED. That right there was TOTALLY worth driving to the center for :)

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 12:15 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home