Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New year, new me?

Everyone I talk to lately is on the weight loss bandwagon...except me. I guess I should do something other than stuff my piehole if I want to live long enough to see a grandchild or two, right?

I was watching something on Discovery Health and they are, once again, doing the 8 week National Body Challenge. I joined. Wish me luck!!!

Labels:

posted by Kerry @ 4:28 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home