Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 coming to an end...

I don't think I'll miss too much of 2007. There are a lot of sad memories from this year and I am trying really hard to not dwell on them. I miss my Dad though.

I just got off a phone interview for my Pikes Peak SHARE Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support group. I am excited about the article that is going to run in our local newspaper in a couple of weeks. If it's online I'll share here too!

Here's to 2008, a brand new year. Let's make wonderful memories the whole year long!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 10:44 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home