Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, September 15, 2008

Prayers answered!

Hurricane Ike was and is a NASTY storm...and I'm thankful that my prayer to have it not hit where my family is was answered by the storm moving northward in the Gulf.

I am so saddened by all the destruction, and completely amazed at the power of this nasty storm even into Ohio! Usually a tropical storm stays, I don't know, in the TROPICS! But this bad boy is still barreling into Canada.

Keep praying for all the people that have lost everything, and for the people in the storm path to this day. I hope this is the last of the nasty storms for the season.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 1:30 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home