Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Saturday, July 26, 2008

birthdays galore

The visit is over...my Mom, sister and nieces have returned home (just in time to settle in a bit and then hunker down for a hurricane!).

Zachary is TWO. I am SO bummed! Where is my little baby???


Peeking at sister the night he was born:

Happy first birthday!
Now I am TWO!

This little boy is full of spunk and energy! He makes me smile no less than a million times a day, but just in the blink of an eye he sure can be a MAD and GRUMPY boy! I can not believe that I am his mama...he is so different from Micheal and Haley were as newborns, babies, infants, newly toddling around one year olds, and now he is TWO YEARS OLD!!!! I'm definitely sad he's growing up so quickly.

I had a birthday too, just the day before his. I'm much older than him though! Mike and I went out to see a movie just the two of us for my birthday...after spending all day in the Jeep with the little mister. We found out just how much like his Daddy this guy is already...loved Garden of the Gods and rock climbing. He fell asleep on his very first off road trek though...I think that means he liked it, but we'll go another time to make sure.

Mike and I celebrated our 9th anniversary too and got to go out to dinner just the two of us. It's been nice that Haley will take care of Zachary once in a while...she sure loves the pay!

Ok...off to get the boy up from his nap so he can go "oh WOW" about the train table we found at a yard sale today! While I'm off at Wal-Mart doing the grocery and vacuum shopping I'm going to find him some more trains and tracks...this boy is sure taking after his Papa with his love of trains.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kerry @ 3:00 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home