Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tagged, and I finally remembered to do it!

The Book Meme:

1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.


1. Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich (book 10 of the Stephanie Plum series)

2 - 4: Mostly I felt like I was wearing someone else's underpants. Considering it was Ranger's underpants (figuratively speaking), the feeling wasn't entirely unpleasant.
"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" Lula wanted to know.
I took Connie's paper and turned to real estate.

(if you haven't ever read this series of books and want to laugh yourself silly and escape your own life...this is an awesome series. Not Christian, but not too much detail that would shock most people I know.)

Tagging:
Mrs. Giggles
Mama
Kramer Crew
Steph
Laura
and anyone else that wants to play along!

Labels:

posted by Kerry @ 4:58 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home