Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Wednesday, January 23, 2008

18 month exam

Zachary is growing like a weed! 29 pounds 10 ounces, 33 inches tall and a 19 1/2 inch head circumference! He's one big boy. Got the last of his baby shots and a flu shot...he's good to go until Kindergarten! He's becoming such a charmer...saying/signing "thank you" to the nurse that gave him his shots! LOL

He's sure a sweet boy, even when his silly teeth are coming in sideways! His top molars are not coming straight down...they are coming out the sides of his gums. The doctor said, and I know Zachary agrees, that is a much more painful way to get teeth in. Not to mention the "back and forth" movement of said molars...one day they are half out, the next they are barely there. Poor bug. I hope they come in soon...for good!

Labels: , ,

posted by Kerry @ 9:32 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home