Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Sunday, January 27, 2008

the great house hunt begins

Today we saw about 10 houses. Probably too many, but I'm an organizational freak so I wasn't feeling too overwhelmed. Plus I pawned off Zachary to Daddy, brother and sister! :P

Out of ten houses, we liked 2. A lot. Mike loved one way more than I do...ditto for me and the other house way more than Mike. This is going to be "fun".

We have a list of 31 houses left to see. Sellers hate this market (we sure did last year) but as a buyer...I think it's great I have so much to chose from and can afford to be super picky. We both know what we definitely want/need in a house and yard and we are, for the most part, on the same page. He wants silly things like the ability to drive into the back yard (why???) and I want something big enough for the family now but not too big when the teenagers are gone. We both want a certain area but I'm more willing to go a bit outside of said area to get the house that is right for our family. He's stubborn. I'm stubborn. Who will win??? Hopefully the entire family will.

Labels: , ,

posted by Kerry @ 11:06 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home