Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, May 26, 2008

almost done

The move went ok...we have "one last load" at the other house and then I have the downstairs to finish cleaning. Tomorrow is it...the carpet is being cleaned on Wednesday and we can't go back in that day. I am turning in the keys on Thursday!

I really love our house. There have been a LOT of nasty surprises...bad electrical, worse plumbing...but so far (knock on wood) nothing we can't handle. We need a HUGE influx of cash though :)

I'm pooped. I had a nice long 4 day weekend and now I need to head to bed so I can get up at oh-dark-thirty and get ready for work.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 10:06 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, May 27, 2008, Blogger Alissa said…

    I'm happy to hear you are getting settled! I can't wait to see "after" pics...but I know that takes time! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home